Monday, July 13, 2009

Ok, we kind of all got busy with various projects (SL birthday, setting up new shops, etc) but I think things are quieting down again for most of us.
Our original start day is a bit too soon now, so I am proposing 08/08/09 until 09/09/09 (I just really like the look of that date lol). No doubt many will be starting on the begining of the month so we should catch the ones that finish anything else quick or are bored with it. I will be putting together the advertising poster shortly with notecard to go in it for shops to apply and hunters to get info that will hopefully excite them.

Considering our theme is diversity, I would really love people to have something a bit 'different' as their giveaway, how you interpret that is up to you lol, but as long as you have something to give away that is all that is really important.

No comments:

Post a Comment